Re: [Orgmode] bug: remember id agenda

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] bug: remember id agenda
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 06:42:00 +0200

Hi Samuel,

On May 28, 2010, at 5:53 AM, Samuel Wales wrote:

For months, I found ID properties where they didn't belong.
Finally I found that they are added when I do M-x
org-remember in an agenda buffer, to the headline under
point.  Feels like a bug.  Is it?

What is the value of the variable `org-link-to-org-use-id' in your setup? The default setting for this variable is `create-if-interactive-and-no- custom-id', and that should not make an ID when Org is creating a link as remember annotation.

- Carsten