[Orgmode] Re: clocktable and ":step day" with: how to avoid tables with

From: Rainer Stengele
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: clocktable and ":step day" with: how to avoid tables with total time *0:00*
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 10:59:48 +0200

Am 22.05.2010 08:19, schrieb Carsten Dominik:

On May 21, 2010, at 4:51 PM, Rainer Stengele wrote:

Hi all!

Creating clocktables for each day of a month is an excellent feature
in org!
Problem for me is that many resulting tables have a total time of 0:00.
The problem is not really the zero time I spent but the appearance of
the tables with zero total time.

Is there a possibility to skip getting such tables?
Rational: I do not need to show my boss or customer days where I spent
0:00 time on the project.

Hi Rainer,

if you pull, you can now do

:stepskip0 t

in the definition line for the report.

HTH

- Carsten

Hi Carsten,

works perfectly! Excellent extension to report working hours of a project on a
daily base.

I end up with something like:

Daily report: [2010-04-12 Mo]
| L | Headline     | Time   |
|---+--------------+--------|
|   | *Total time* | *3:00* |
|---+--------------+--------|

Daily report: [2010-04-15 Do]
| L | Headline     | Time   |
|---+--------------+--------|
|   | *Total time* | *8:15* |
|---+--------------+--------|

Daily report: [2010-04-16 Fr]
| L | Headline     | Time   |
|---+--------------+--------|
|   | *Total time* | *4:30* |
|---+--------------+--------|

I will probably have to write a macro to format this into something like:

| Daily reports   | *Total time* |
| [2010-04-20 Di] | *1:14*       |
| [2010-04-21 Mi] | *1:02*       |
| [2010-04-22 Do] | *4:30*       |
| [2010-04-23 Fr] | *6:20*       |

Any chance to get this done automatically in org?

again, Carsten, thanks for implementing the :stepskip0 parameter!

Best

- Rainer