[Orgmode] script to transfer schedule from org-mode to Microsoft Outlook

From: Emin.shopper Martinian.shopper
Subject: [Orgmode] script to transfer schedule from org-mode to Microsoft Outlook
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 07:27:56 -0400

Dear Experts,

I find org-mode very useful but also need to sync my calendar with
outlook. To do that, I use the attached Org2CSV.py script along with a
modified version of the Orgnode.py script from Charles Cave (also
attached). Once I have the CSV I can import it into Outlook or Google
Calendar. I'm sending in case others find it useful.

Best,
-Emin