[Orgmode] Changed org-icalendar.el

From: Takaaki ISHIKAWA
Subject: [Orgmode] Changed org-icalendar.el
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 17:37:46 +0900

Dear Org-mode developers,

Hi. I'm just a user of the org-mode.
First of all, many thanks to you since
you have provided the best tool for Emacs.

Lately, I added a description attribute to the iCal export function
in lisp/org-icalendar.el.
The new function allows to display a description of
the exported iCal file.

I checked it's validation on the following environment.

- MacOSX Snow Leopard 10.6.3
- GNU Emacs 22.3.1 (386-apple-darwin9.8.0, Carbon Version 1.6.0)
- OrgMode the latest version (2010-04-28)
- iCal.app

Please review my contribution, and merge this small change
to the origin if you find the need.

        GIT PATH: git://github.com/takaxp/org-mode.git
        BRANCH NAME: master

Best regards,
Takaaki ISHIKAWA

Takaaki ISHIKAWA,