[Orgmode] Copyright: Floss weekly 117

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] Copyright: Floss weekly 117
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 08:07:54 +0200

Hi everyone,

If you have (like I have) asked yourself in the past why it may actually be useful to collect all the copyright assignments for OpenSource Software like I do it for Org-mode: Here is a nice lesson on why this can be a really really good idea.

Bob Jacobson talks on Floss weekly 117 about his experience with a guy who tried to steal and sue away his license rights, in order to make money of his software.

http://twit.tv/floss117

Best wishes

- Carsten

P.S. I am on the list of future guests[1] of this great podcasts - hope this will work out.....

[1] http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pYAJMbVobYCTro_z4LGo3ZQ