[Orgmode] Edit Worg, Tracking changes, ect.

From: Chao Lu
Subject: [Orgmode] Edit Worg, Tracking changes, ect.
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 13:01:33 -0400

Dear All,

I'm still struggling with edit Worg file under Windows system. I do have a working GIT under Cygwin, but the ssh never works. Is there anybody who are editing WOrg files under M$ Windows, could show me how to do so?

Another questions will be, what kind of tool are you using to read the regular digest of Org-mode, I found it really painful to use gmail to do so. I tried Gnus, with finding it's so difficult to get Gnus working with Gmail even I followed the article from Emacs-wiki closely.

And how could I track the changes or improvement of Org-mode, Worg, even Emacs-wiki. I tried rss using Google Reader, but really feel bad.

Thanks in advance!

Chao