[Orgmode] Re: Agenda View: Do not display items scheduled in the past

From: Friedericksen Hope
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Agenda View: Do not display items scheduled in the past
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 20:59:18 +0200

Dear Matt,

thank you very much - this is exactly what I was looking for. And I found out something interesting. In the description this variable is associated with items, that are not marked done. But it displays also items which have no DONE/TODO marker. So "not done" means really NOT DONE and not only TODO-items. ;-)

Best wishes back,
Friedericksen