Re: [Orgmode] subtitle in export?

From: Dan Davison
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] subtitle in export?
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 12:27:42 -0400

>>> All backends have a "final" hook - org-export-latex-final-hook in
>>> this
>>> case.
>>
>> Ah, I see, Emacs doesn't know about it until I cause
>> (require 'org-latex)
>> to happen. As I said, I felt that I was missing something...
>
> I think add-hook is still OK to use.

Sorry, yes, I didn't mean to suggest that this was preventing user
customisation.  I was just trying to explain how I had hastily come to
the erroneous conclusion that the hook variable didn't exist.

Is there a convenient way to load all features in core org-mode at
startup so that I don't make the same mistake again?

Dan