[Orgmode] Re: Let's TALK about it

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Let's TALK about it
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 14:37:06 +0200

Andrea Crotti <address@hidden> writes:

> My talk has been accepted :)
> So now I really have to prepare something!
>
> I thought that for showing the power of org-mode and babel I could use
> something I already have

No news?
Here I'm also putting some slides, they should just contains list of
things.
I'm doing them in Beamer, it could be a good way to show another usage
of org-mode.

But actually I don't know if it's a good thing, after all they're just a
few slides so it might be better to make something more graphically
nice, what do you think?

For the interactive part, would be better to show different things in
separate examples or all of them in a more complex file?

What about some sort of unit testing with tables/formulas/org-babel all
together?

Could be nice to generate a table with some checks that pass only if we
get some results from the code which is automatically executed, what do
you think?