Re: [Orgmode] [ANN] org-mime -- using orgmode to send html mail?

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [ANN] org-mime -- using orgmode to send html mail?
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 11:22:40 -0600

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the report.  My guess is that somehow the call to
org-export-as-html is erroring out because some org-mode variables
aren't being set, maybe you don't have orgstruct-mode as a minor-mode in
your email composition -- not that it's required, but that could be the
difference between our setups which is causing you to see the bug and
not me.

I've changed the `org-mime-org-export' so it more closely mimics the
`org-run-like-in-org-mode' wrapping function, which should hopefully fix
this problem.  Please let me know either way, and if the problem
persists we can try to figure out exactly which variable isn't being
initialized.

Thanks for the report! -- Eric