[Orgmode] Don't show repeating item more than once in agenda

From: Nathan Neff
Subject: [Orgmode] Don't show repeating item more than once in agenda
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 17:36:13 -0500

I'd like to schedule something to do every 2 days, but don't want
more than one reminder in my agenda.  For example:

* TODO Call Bob
   SCHEDULED: <2010-04-12 Mon +2d>

In the agenda, I see this entry repeated every other
day (as expected) like this:

Monday     12 April 2010 W15
  nate:  Scheduled:  TODO Call Bob
Tuesday    13 April 2010
Wednesday  14 April 2010
  nate:  Scheduled:  TODO Call Bob
Thursday   15 April 2010
Friday     16 April 2010
  nate:  Scheduled:  TODO Call Bob
Saturday   17 April 2010
Sunday     18 April 2010
  nate:  Scheduled:  TODO Call Bob

However, I'd like to only see the next occurrence of "Call Bob", like this:

Monday     12 April 2010 W15
  nate:  Scheduled:  TODO Call Bob
Tuesday    13 April 2010
Wednesday  14 April 2010
Thursday   15 April 2010
Friday     16 April 2010
Saturday   17 April 2010
Sunday     18 April 2010

I realize I can use org-habit for doing this, but I don't want to display the habit graph.

Is there a way to turn off the habit graph for this one entry?

Or, is there a way to only show the next occurrence of a recurring item?

Maybe I should just create a simple scheduled item for calling Bob,
and shift the item when I complete it.

Sorry if I'm missing something obvious.

Thanks,
--Nate