Re: [Orgmode] [ANN] org-mac-link-grabber: Grab links from running Mac ap

From: Anthony Lander
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [ANN] org-mac-link-grabber: Grab links from running Mac applications
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 09:38:38 -0400

On 10-Apr-7, at 9:35 AM, Carsten Dominik wrote:

On Apr 7, 2010, at 3:05 PM, Anthony Lander wrote:

On 10-Apr-7, at 3:44 AM, Carsten Dominik wrote:

Hi Anthony,

I like this a lot.

Thank you, Carsten.

How would you and Christopher feel if we were to merge this onto
org-mac-message or the other way round? Merging into org-mac- message would have the advantage that we do not have to break existing setup.

I'm happy to integrate the code together in whatever way you think it will fit best into the other org-mode code.

In that case, I need to ask you to sign the papers with the FSF. Is that OK with you?

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.php#sec-2

Yes. of course.

  -anthony