Re: [Orgmode] Re: #+LABEL: in HTML export

From: Baoqiu Cui
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: #+LABEL: in HTML export
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2010 09:46:54 -0700

> On Apr 3, 2010, at 9:15 AM, Baoqiu Cui wrote:
>
>> Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>>> Hi Baoqiu,
>>>
>>> I did apply the patch - by hand because the Emai program did wrap one
>>> or two lines.
>>>
>>> Please check if everything went well.
>>
>> Thanks for the quick action, Carsten!  Your patch applying was
>> perfect,
>> and you actually fixed an indentation problem in my original
>> patch. :-)
>
> OK, good.  Thank you for your continued support of the docbook exporter.
>
> If you really want to look into testing, check out
>
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/22689/focus=23131
>
> and the links I provide in that thread.

Thanks for the links, Carsten.

I did not notice the recent discussions about testing framework for
Org-mode.  Looks like some work is already done by different people.
I'll see what I can do starting from there.  (I was thinking about
regression test for different exporters only, which should be easier
than building a generic framework for testing all features of Org-mode.)

Thanks,

--
Baoqiu