Re: [Orgmode] LaTeX package dependencies

From: Robert Klein
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] LaTeX package dependencies
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 10:40:11 +0100

Hi Carsten,

I tested several systems:

* teTeX 3.0 (FreeBSD 7.0, 7.2, and 7.3, openSuSE 10.2)
  misses MnSymbol
* texlive 2007 (openSuSE 10.3 and 11.1):
  misses MnSymbol
* texlive 2008 (openSuSE 11.2):
  doesn't work when using both wasysym and MnSymbol together
  (duplicate symbols \iint and \iiint)
* texlive 2009 (Windows 7):
  doesn't work when using both wasysym and MnSymbol together
  (duplicate symbols \iint and \iiint)

My "minimal" latex test file is:

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{t1enc}