Re: [Orgmode] html attributes and caption ignored in table export

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] html attributes and caption ignored in table export
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 12:30:07 +0100

Hi Eric

On Mar 11, 2010, at 10:51 AM, Eric S Fraga wrote:

Hi,

What am I missing?  I tried exporting the following to HTML and the
caption and HTML attributes seem to be ignored completely.  Also, the
alignment directives are ignored as well.

Export preprocessing stores the attributes as text properties on the
first line of the table.  Your first line is a special line which
will be removed before export, so the properties got lost.  If you
move the alignment line further down in the table, everything would
have worked.

But this counts as a bug, so I have fixed it now.

- Carsten

#+TITLE: test file for org mode
#+AUTHOR:    Eric S Fraga
#+EMAIL:     Eric S Fraga <address@hidden>
#+DATE:      2010-03-11 Thu
#+KEYWORDS:
#+LANGUAGE:  en
#+INFOJS_OPT: view:nil toc:nil ltoc:t mouse:underline buttons:0
path:http://orgmode.org/org-info.js
#+EXPORT_SELECT_TAGS: export
#+EXPORT_EXCLUDE_TAGS: noexport
#+LINK_UP:
#+LINK_HOME:

* tables

#+caption: A very interesting table
#+attr_html: border="1" rules="all" frame="all" align="center"
| <r> | <l>                            |
|  Id | Description                    |
|-----+--------------------------------|
|  1. | The first item                 |
|  2. | the second                     |
|  4. | we don't have a third one      |
| 10. | a longer id to check alignment |

I'm using org current as of yesterday
 Org-mode version 6.34trans (release_6.34c.186.g1902)
and with
GNU Emacs 23.1.1 (i486-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.18.2) of 2009-11-02 on raven, modified by Debian

Thanks,
eric