Re: [Orgmode] org-export [with respect to lists] to HTML

From: Livin Stephen Sharma
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-export [with respect to lists] to HTML
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 19:32:47 +0530

Sebastian,
In the 'test.org' file *attached* in my previous mail, indentation was as you had suggested [you may verify or test/use that as a 'minimal example' to confirm]. I think text pasted into the email itself [under the title 'org content'] may have lost some white-space.

Thanks for the BEGIN_QUOTE suggestion.
Here's a funny thing I see:
If I use begin_quote, the exported html has list-items numbered correctly. However,
If I use begin_example, the numbering gets messed up again!

Attaching slightly modified version of org file and exported-html [ C-c C-e b ]