[Orgmode] Markup does not work for multi-line sentences

From: Andrey Balaguta
Subject: [Orgmode] Markup does not work for multi-line sentences
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 11:51:47 +0300

Hello!

I'm trying to get multi-line sentence boldified, like this:

  *Alice was beginning to get very tired of sitting
   by her sister on the bank, and of having nothing
   to do*

And it does not work. I could put the stars at the beginning of each line, but
then, editing sentence and refilling paragraph will blow the markup. Is it
possible to configure Org to boldify the whole sentence, or it requires some
patching (i.e. not possible for me :) )? Thanks in advance.

--
WBR, Andrey Balaguta <address@hidden>