[Orgmode] Help - | symbol as table content (the absolute value symbol).

From: Orri
Subject: [Orgmode] Help - | symbol as table content (the absolute value symbol).
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 01:41:24 +0100

Hi all,

I want to have the | symbol as part of the text in one table cell (because in
one column I have absolute values of a certain function and I want to use
|f(x)| in the header of that column).
But all the | symbols are interpreted as columns separators (as usual).
putting a backslash in front of it did not work (as well as several other
optimistic attempts).
I have searched for a while unsuccessfully in the documentation and on the web
for this.

Thanks in advance,
Orri