[Orgmode] BUG: org-cycle opens archived subtrees when the archive proper

From: Emilio Jesús Gallego Arias
Subject: [Orgmode] BUG: org-cycle opens archived subtrees when the archive property is present
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 18:17:28 +0100

Dear org-mode developers,

first and foremost thank you for this wonderful tool.

I think I hit a bug in org-cycle: If the tree has the ARCHIVE property
set and some subtree has the ARCHIVE tag, org-cycle will open the
archive subtree as if we were using C-Tab.

To reproduce save this minimal org file:

#+STARTUP: even
* A
  :PROPERTIES:
  :ARCHIVE: a
  :END:
** B                                                            :ARCHIVE:
   Some text

and hit TAB when in the * A headline; then the ** B headline contents
will be incorrectly shown.

I'm using current org git and I've reproduced it without any specific
org-mode configuration.

Regards,
Emilio