Re: [Orgmode] Org2Mobile Announcement

From: support
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org2Mobile Announcement
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 10:15:38 +0300

Ian,

Thank you for your insterest. I did not test this with 5th Edition phones. In theory it may work.

I have not decided yet whether to make the app open-source or not. The problem of privacy can be solved if there will be encryption. Meanwhile it seems reasonable to keep separate org-file for synchronization purpose. It should be free of personal information.
I wonder if desktop app can be started with Wine.