Re: [Orgmode] [org-plot] multiple graphs on a plot

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [org-plot] multiple graphs on a plot
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 10:34:24 -0700

Hi Eric,

I don't believe anyone has yet extended org-plot to support multiple
independent variable columns.  Since stating work on Org-babel [1], I
know use gnuplot source-code blocks for all of my plotting needs, as
they provide a more direct interface into gnuplot.  For example the
following should provide the functionality your are looking for...

#+tblname: my-table
|   1 | 2 | 1.5 | 3 |
|   2 | 4 |   3 | 9 |

#+begin_src gnuplot :var data=my-table