Re: [Orgmode] Re: Hang after agenda export [6.34c]

From: manonfire
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Hang after agenda export [6.34c]
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 18:50:42 -0500 (EST)

>> When I do a C-u M-x org-reload beforehand there is no error message
>> and
>> the pdf export succeeds.
>
> That sounds like there still is a loading conflict - most likely you
> are doing something to load org-mode (like setting up appt with org,
> or visiting an Org file or constructing an agenda view) before adding
> the org directories to the load path.
>
> - Carsten

Ok, thanks.

I'm inexperienced with emacs and lisp and probably can't be of much help
to decide if this is a bug or not.
(require 'cl) in .emacs is a workaround for me.

So just for the record, I have the load-path lines as first two lines in
my .emacs file and (require 'org-install) as third one. Commenting out the
first two lines makes emacs load my older system-wide installation of org
under /usr/local/share/emacs/... which doesn't seem to know "flet" either.
Looking at ~/org-6.34c/lisp/, every *.el file has a *.elc equivalent, so I
have no idea...

Maybe it's because of the ppa.launchpad emacs built I have. I'm going to
install Ubuntu karmic on another system and test the emacs version that
comes with it (and if it hangs with the mentioned exporter-settings).

Regards
manonfire