Re: [Orgmode] Blog posts about Org-mode

From: Stefano Zacchiroli
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Blog posts about Org-mode
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 12:45:27 +0100

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 12:02:48PM +0100, Carsten Dominik wrote:
> >P.S.(joke)
> >on Tue Nov 3 08:12:42 2009 Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> >in my GTD implementation, I also have now an integration between Mutt
> >and Emacs' Org mode  that enables me to put from Org notes links
> >to Mutt
> >emails.  I'll blog about that separately, [...]
> >I've already posted the relevant code to the Org mode mailing list.
> >
> >Stefano, we're waiting ;-)

Eh, I know :-)

But recently I've stumbled upon a dumb environment issue that I haven't
been able to solve yet. Namely if I run my main Emacs (server) inside
GNOME, but *not* from a terminal, I got a stripped down environment
which misses some variables that are needed to make Mutt work as I
need. It all works well if I run my main Emacs server from a terminal,
but that is a suboptimal solution.

There are still some aspects that I need to flesh out before being able
to blog about that. But don't worry, I haven't given up :)

Cheers.

address@hidden,pps.jussieu.fr,debian.org} -<>- http://upsilon.cc/zack/