[Orgmode] Org Folded View when Startup

From: Chao Lu
Subject: [Orgmode] Org Folded View when Startup
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 18:48:43 -0500

Hey,

I found my Org refuse to do the overview view correctly. Although I have explicitly set the org-startup-folded to be t. Each time when I open an org file, it still in plain view (not folded). So I have to M-x org-mode, then it enters the fold view, which is really annoying...

Could anybody help me?

My version of Emacs is 23.1.90.1 (WinNT), Org-mode is 6.33trans.

And my configure for org is included in attachment.

Thanks a lot.

Chao