Re: [Orgmode] Re: refiling

From: John Rakestraw
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: refiling
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 09:35:46 -0500

> Do you need to press SPACE, or does RET also do the trick? Because, as
> Manish points out in another message, SPC should really be allowed as
> a character in a new headline you define. Apparently right now it is
> not allowed as it is treated as a completion command.

When refiling an already existing note (using C-c C-w), then RET works.
However, when filing a new note created by org-remember (using C-c C-c),
RET merely prompts me with the possible next-level headings. Pressing
SPACE and then RET files the new note under the first-level heading.

--
John Rakestraw