[Orgmode] calendar entry

From: Thomas Rhymer
Subject: [Orgmode] calendar entry
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 19:19:34 -0500

At the command line, cursor movement and partial date entry do not work in org mode in the calendar buffer.  All I can do is enter a complete date in YYYY-MM-DD.  Shift-<arrow> also does not work to change the timestamp date.  This is not a problem in the GUI emacs, and M-x calendar works as advertised in non-Org buffers.  I searched and found out about issues with shift-selection in Emacs 23, but this happens in both Emacs 22 and the Emacs 23 I have installed in /usr/local/bin.  Instead of movement as expected, it seems like it's giving me some sort of history completion.