Re: [Orgmode] Re: Orgmode + other modes for outlining and studying.

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Orgmode + other modes for outlining and studying.
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 06:05:46 -1000

Hi Seb and Marcelo,

Currently, java isn't on the list of Org-babel supported languages, so I don't know if Seb's solution will work out of the box. Org-babel has a facility for adding new language support. A java addition would be great. Seb, if you have this working could you share your approach?

I agree with Seb that Org-babel is useful in the situation that Marcelo describes. I use it this way myself with python. Comments are distinguished from code very cleanly. In effect, you end up with a literate program.

All the best,
Tom