Re: [Orgmode] protocol for PDFs?

From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] protocol for PDFs?
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2010 12:20:34 -0300

If you use docview mode to view a PDF in Emacs then the link will contain the
page you are viewing in the PDF file. I don't know how you will implement the
support in Evince, but Evince also has an option ("-p") to open the file in a
given page and this would be enough for a link to a PDF file. Since I prefer
using Evince instead of docview mode I would be very happy to test it.

- Darlan Cavalcante Moreira