[Orgmode] Table like structure

From: andrea
Subject: [Orgmode] Table like structure
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2010 14:52:05 +0100

I'm wondering how to manage this kind of situation:
I have a file of quotations, which I divide in categories, like for example:
* Literature
* Info
** programming

I'm writing them for example like this:

#+begin_verse
   Programmers are the tools for converting caffeine into code
#+end_verse

#+begin_verse
   There are two ways to write error-free programs; only the third works.
#+end_verse

But it would be nice to have a sort of table to insert other values, how
can that be done?

But tables don't accept of course multiline cells, right?
Any idea?