[Orgmode] Announcing org-ruby

From: Brian Dewey
Subject: [Orgmode] Announcing org-ruby
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 13:19:02 -0800

I want to use org-mode files in one of the many Ruby static website generation tools (Webby, Webgen, Jekyll, etc.). Thus, I needed a way to extract simple HTML from an org-mode file without relying on emacs.

Thus, org-ruby was born. It's not nearly as full featured as the emacs-based HTML export, but at the moment I am successfully using org-mode files as content for Webby static websites.

Full source is here: http://github.com/bdewey/org-ruby

Or you can just grab the gem and go:

sudo gem install org-ruby