Re: [Orgmode] [babel] R - variable names in summary

From: Graham Smith
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [babel] R - variable names in summary
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 20:33:25 +0000

Dan,

That's great, I am beginning to grasp how this works

>> But I would never have figured out the :results output  method, however.
>
> OK, it would be really helpful if you could let us know how we should
> improve the documentation of it.

I'm not sure if I'm the one to ask about the documentation, as I
struggled with most of it, but that is my problem and probably not
typical. I'm also still very much trying to get to grips with Emacs
and orgmode.

Not being a programmer, I find the terminology and phrasing of these
sorts of things difficult to follow, and need examples to copy , and
then try and extract from the documentation and other examples, how
things work.

My problem was therefore  the lack of examples specific to R.  My
guess is that the majority of emacs/orgmode users won't have the same
problems.

Graham