[Orgmode] org-remember-handler: Symbol's value as variable is void: org-

From: Raffi R
Subject: [Orgmode] org-remember-handler: Symbol's value as variable is void: org-complex-heading-regexp-format
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 00:37:48 -0500

Dear orgmode,

This is a terribly odd problem, and I'm not sure how it was prompted
or how to trace it.

When  I C-c C-c to save a task to my todo.org from Remember-mode, I am
prompted with the following error:

"org-remember-handler: Symbol's value as variable is void:
org-complex-heading-regexp-format"

It then dumps me into a remember buffer which is empty save for the
text I was trying to save.

This error is accompanied by the following:
When I try to C-c C-x C-s to archive a task in my todo.org, I am
presented with the following in my *messages* buffer:

OVERVIEW
Compiling label environment definitions...done
Scanning entire document...
Scanning file /Users/rpr/Dropbox/orgfiles/todo.org_archive
Scanning document... done
Copied: Subtree(s) with 144 characters
org-advertized-archive-subtree: Wrong type argument: number-or-marker-p, nil

My apologies if this is too vague; if it is, please point me toward a
resource that will tell me how to specify.

Thank you very much for all your hard work on orgmode and answering
questions about it,
- Raffi.