org-latest (was:Re: [Orgmode] Re: Automatic change of TODO)

From: Giovanni Ridolfi
Subject: org-latest (was:Re: [Orgmode] Re: Automatic change of TODO)
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 13:06:45 +0000 (GMT)

--- Gio 5/11/09, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> ha scritto:
> Da: Carsten Dominik <address@hidden>
> Oggetto: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Automatic change of TODO
> A: "Alessandro Pacaccio" <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden
> Data: Giovedì 5 novembre 2009, 12:18
>
> On Nov 5, 2009, at 12:12 PM, Alessandro Pacaccio wrote:
>
> > Carsten Dominik <carsten.dominik <at> gmail.com> writes:
> >> this is a bug, fixed now.
> > I have installed the version 6.32b, but the problem
> > still persists.
>
> I am fixing bugs in the git repository
> But you can try  orgmode.org/org-latest.zip.
> It is supposed to have the latest stuff - but I am not sure
> if that
> actually works.
> Anyone?

I use this version and update every 3/4 days.
I think it works well.
---------citing Bastien 16 Jul 2009 22:58:34 +0200--------
AFAIK the snapshots were
done by Carsten, not by the server.  I fixed that so now
the snapshots are updated
each hour
and will be as much "close" as possible to the git repo.

  http://orgmode.org/org-latest.zip
  http://orgmode.org/org-latest.tar.gz

(Old org-snapshot.* still available.)

But of course, it's less overhead to pull from git when
possible.
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2009-07/msg00483.html

Alessandro, you can also surf the web-git repository,
see the changes of Carsten
and change your files accordingly.
I did this way when I had to fix the wide-table export
one month ago:
+ I saw the regexp changed by Carsten,
+ copy-paste the fixed version in my org-export.el
+ byte compiled it
+ reloaded it
+ DONE ;-)

cheers