[Orgmode] Make active timestamps visible in CONTENT view?

From: Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs
Subject: [Orgmode] Make active timestamps visible in CONTENT view?
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 13:22:25 +0100

Hi!

I'm just doing my weekly review which entails going through all my org files
in CONTENT view mode (via global cycle). There are some items that have active
timestamps and to see those, I have to switch to SHOW ALL (at least for the
current item).

Is there a way to see the active timestamps in CONTENT mode?

I've clicked through some customisation options in org-structure and org-time
and didn't spot anything.

--
        Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs <address@hidden>
                             TauPan on Ircnet and Freenode ;)