Re: [Orgmode] Unable to clock in on task

From: Phil Rooke
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Unable to clock in on task
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 15:53:05 +0000

Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:

> Even better, using org-submit-bug-report would have shown us that the
> "agenda file list in a file" convention was being used - as you can
> imagine, that's not the setting I use, so when I tried clocking in
> yesterday, things worked without a problem for me.

Back in the days of v3.x/4.x when I originally wrote the org reference
card I would pride myself on knowing pretty much everything the mode
offered...nowadays, sadly, lots of bits pass me by.  I didn't even know
of the bug report function :(

Still I do now, thanks and I will use it in future.

> Moralizingly-but-I-hope-not-overbearingly-so yours,

Not at all, it was a fair point.

Regards,

Phil