Re: [Orgmode] Recent upgrade to 6.29a.

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Recent upgrade to 6.29a.
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 16:01:21 +0200

On Oct 21, 2009, at 6:58 AM, Noorul Islam K M wrote:

Hello all,

I just did org pull to update to latest version. (org-version) says this

Org-mode version 6.29a

But from an org file when I do "C-\" and type in a tag name and press
enter I get following error

defvar: Symbol's function definition is void: org-float-time

org-float-time is in org-compat.el.

The fact that your version shows 6.29a indicates that while you might have the latest version, it is not the one that is being used. Probably some old compiled lisp files somehwere.

See also this FAQ:

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.php#loaded-old-org

- Carsten