[Orgmode] org-agenda-custom-commands

From: Harald Weis
Subject: [Orgmode] org-agenda-custom-commands
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 16:43:56 +0200

Hi All,

I would like to define one entry of the org-agenda-custom-commands
variable like so:
(setq org-agenda-custom-commands
      '(("i" "item" tags-tree
             (remedy-build-tags-tree-regex "item"))))

where ''item'' is the property key and
where the remedy-build-tags-tree-regex function is defined as follows:

(defun remedy-build-tags-tree-regex (propkey)
      (concat propkey
          "={"
          (read-from-minibuffer (concat propkey " : "))
          "}"))

This would allow me to select the property value interactively.

The org-make-tags-matcher function does not appreciate.
''C-c a'' yields
i       item    : set of 2 commands

Selecting ''i'' produces the following error message in the minibuffer.
Wrong type argument: stringp, (remedy-build-tags-tree-regex "item")

Is there a way to get the desired functionality?

Thank you in advance for any help.
--
Harald Weis