Re: [Orgmode] pstricks in org-mode?

From: Johan Ekh
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] pstricks in org-mode?
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 14:52:33 +0200

It seems that I can use any latex package that I want except for the pstricks ones.
No picture is produced. No error message either. I load the same packages and use the same
pstricks code that I have in a regular latex document (on the same computer) and
it works in that document.

Any ideas?

//Johan