Re: [Orgmode] Re: Possibly a feature request - inline tasks without arro

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Possibly a feature request - inline tasks without arrows?
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 13:00:48 +0200

On Oct 2, 2009, at 11:47 AM, Paul Mead wrote:

Ah yes, I had only tested with tasks that do have a matching END line.

Fixed, thanks.

- Carsten

P.S. yes, I removed the variable you mentioned - I think it was useless.

OK, that's fixed the export, thanks. The inline todos look fine now too, except for where there are two in a row. If you export to PDF the second one shows all the asterisks and the END tag is exported. I haven't tried
any of the other export formats.

If you still have my test file it exhibits this behaviour. I can resend
if you need it.

Please try again, should be better now....

- Carsten