[Orgmode] Editing LaTeX code in org-mode

From: Alan E. Davis
Subject: [Orgmode] Editing LaTeX code in org-mode
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 00:23:31 +1000

I am using the LaTeX class examdesign to write exams.  It seems I can pretty nicely get the header included into org for purposes of exporting.  So far, I haven't figured out how to convert plain text exams to a form that examdesign can use, so I need to edit latex surrounded by

   #+BEGIN_LaTeX
   questions and sections
  #+END_LaTeX

I have written a little elisp code to convert formatted plain text multiple choice from a CD to LaTeX, so I can get this to work once I figure out how I want to write the questions.

For now, however, is there a way to use AUCTeX to edit the LaTeX in the environment above?  Currently, my habit of using C-c e to enter environments is getting in the way, for example.

Perhaps there is a way to easily enter environments, perhaps the "multiplechoice" environment can be defined in a variable? (and others?)

Thank you.

Alan Davis