Re: [Orgmode] Including orgstruct-mode files in todo list and agenda

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Including orgstruct-mode files in todo list and agenda
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 14:42:07 +0100

On Sep 23, 2009, at 1:18 PM, Robin Green wrote:

I would like to have files other than .org files, e.g. source code
files, with some TODOs in them created by orgstruct-mode, included in
todo lists and agendas generated by C-c a.

My plan is to create symbolic links in my org directory, with names
altered from the original filenames so that they end in .org, pointing
to those other files. As the files are plain text and don't contain
anything else which could be mistaken for a TODO entry or whatever, I
think this should work.

Will this work reliably?

This will work reliably if you can get Emacs to visit these files
in Org-mode.  An I think, the condition for this will be that none
of these files is being visited already under the original name...

- Carsten