Re: [Orgmode] org-babel

From: Stephan Schmitt
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-babel
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 17:09:55 +0200

Hi Eric,

apropos require: if the result of an emacs-lisp source block is a list, a function from org-table.el is needed (orgtbl-to-orgtbl, or so) which is not loaded by default. In other words, somewhere a (require org-table) is missing.

Nice tool, btw,
        Stephan

Eric Schulte wrote:
Hi Jörg,

Thanks for the catch, I've added "require 'date'" to the initial ruby
example. -- Eric

Jörg Hagmann <address@hidden> writes:

Sorry for the question below. I needed "require 'date'"; maybe a first
example not needing to load anything would avoid this kind of noise.

In any case, thanks a lot for this tool!

Cheers, Jörg

Jörg Hagmann wrote:
Thank you, David and Carsten.

Now it works with shell scripts.

With Ruby, I get:
Source block produced no output (Using the first example from the manual)

Ruby versions 1.8.6 on the Mac, 1.8.7 on ubuntu.

?

Thanks, Jörg