Re: [Orgmode] Re: agenda cycling

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: agenda cycling
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 08:11:22 +0200

Hi Samuel,

I have now made his command more consistent with normal cycling.
However, I have also made it in such a way that you can bind this
to the SPACE key and keep the normal function of the space key.

I.e. when called for the first time, it will show the entry in
the standard way, as configured by the org-show-hierarchy-above
etc settings.  When called again and again in direct succession,
it will now cycle to children->subtree->folded->...

Hope this makes sense.

Should I actually bind this function to SPC in the agenda by
default???

- Carsten