Re: [Orgmode] Column view and faces

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Column view and faces
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 18:32:03 +0200

Hi Christian,

On Aug 25, 2009, at 9:44 PM, address@hidden wrote:

Dear orgmode developers and users,

I have some issues concerning column view and faces.

1. If I increase text scale manually using "C-x C-+" or "M-x
text-scale-increase" the faces of my "normal text" increase, but not the
column view part.
2. If I configure default faces within .emacs just the column title
scales, but not the column view tables content.

Hopefully this is not a RTFM issue, but I was not able to fix this using
the manual.

I am using GNU Emacs 23.1.1 and orgmode 6.29c and did not configure any
orgmode faces.

Maybe you can customize the face org-column-header???
I do not know enough about text-scale-mode to be able to
automatically adjust this to the correct size....

Anyone???

- Carsten