Re: [Orgmode] Accidentally holding down LEFT arrow in Agenda

From: Manuel Hermenegildo
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Accidentally holding down LEFT arrow in Agenda
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 13:19:39 +0200

 > Another possibility would be to more the org-agenda-later/earlier from
 > the cursor keys and put them onto some other keys.  I do sometimes
 > think myself that it was a mistake to use the Cursor keys for this
 > functionality......

For what it's worth I personally remap "n" and "p" to move from one
week (day/month/...)  to the other and use "C-n" and "C-p" to move
within a week (day/month/...) as in a normal buffer because for me
this merges better with the rest of the flow in emacs, i.e., I
basically do not use the arrow keys for movement (too far from my
fingers! ;-)).  --Manuel