Re: [Orgmode] this possible? (tables+todo lists)

From: Russell Adams
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] this possible? (tables+todo lists)
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 21:22:41 -0500

I've done something similar using columnview, where I had a table of
tasks displayed as rows. You can query the status as a field. Can't
help with the repetition.

On the other hand, I've just started using clocks recently and am
curious if there's a way to format a table of days with hours as
rows. The default clocktable report creates a mini-table per day.

Thanks.