Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode release 6.29 (SOLVED)

From: Keith Lancaster
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode release 6.29 (SOLVED)
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 18:07:20 -0500

OOOPS!

Had edited an older version of the makefile, so make install was not copying over the new files.

Sorry about that!

Keith

On Aug 4, 2009, at 5:59 PM, Sebastian Rose wrote:

Keith Lancaster <address@hidden> writes:
Hi,
This is great! I'm having an issue with the org-indent-mode.

I get

        org-mode: Cannot open load file: org-indent

if I enable it for a buffer (same message if I just do M-x org- indent-
mode).

Maybe the file is not auto-loaded? Did you call `make' after upgrading?

Sebastian

Keith Lancaster
address@hidden