Re: [Orgmode] SEQ_TODO and Headline percentages

From: David A. Gershman
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] SEQ_TODO and Headline percentages
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 08:55:08 -0700 (PDT)

After a good night's rest, I came to the realization this solution
doesn't help my issue.  I was asking if there was a way for

* Heading 1 [%]
 * Sub 1
 * TODO Sub 2
 * DONE Sub 3

To have a statistic of 33% done instead of now it would say 50%.  The
sub heading with *no* TODO kw is not even counted.

With the new solution, can a TODO kw be, say, "NIL" to count non-kw lines?

Thanks!