Re: [Orgmode] Cannot use org-mode and remember templates

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Cannot use org-mode and remember templates
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 10:33:39 -0400

Frank Rust <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'm using a new version of emacs for windows (GNU Emacs 23.1.50.1
> (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600) of 2009-06-30 on LENNART-69DE564 (patched)) which
> provides
> Org-mode in version 6.21b.
>
> After the last upgrade the remember templates are not working anymore.
> Everytime I select a template with my shortcuts I receive the following error:
>
> Select template: [t]odo [j]ournal
> org-remember-apply-template: Wrong type argument: listp, 5

Please provide a backtrace: set the variable `debug-on-error' to t, e.g.
by doing

   M-x set-var<RET>debug-on-error<RET>t<RET>

and do whatever is necessary to produce the error - the backtrace should
appear in a buffer called '*Backtrace*. If you can do that with
uncompiled code, that is vastly preferable: do

  M-x load-library <RET>org-remember.el<RET>

first and then try to produce the error.

Thanks,
Nick