Re: [Orgmode] Re: Comments in Org-mode

From: Manuel Amador
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Comments in Org-mode
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 10:48:52 -0700

Sebastian,

The proposed fix by Samuel did seem to correct this problem for
me. This is what I added to my .emacs file:

(require 'filladapt)  ;; fixes problems with autofill in orgmode
(if (featurep 'filladapt) (filladapt-mode 1))
(setq filladapt-token-table
  '(
    ;; this must be first
    ("^" beginning-of-line)
    ;; Included text in news or mail replies
    (">+" citation->)
    ;; Included text generated by SUPERCITE.  We can't hope to match all
    ;; the possible variations, your mileage may vary.
    ("\\(\\w\\|[0-9]\\)[^'`\"< \t\n]*>[ \t]*" supercite-citation)
    ;; Lisp comments
    (";+" lisp-comment)
    ;; UNIX shell comments
    ("#+" sh-comment)
    ;; Postscript comments
    ("%+" postscript-comment)
    ;; C++ comments
    ("///*" c++-comment)
    ;; Texinfo comments
    ("@c[ \t]" texinfo-comment)
    ("@comment[ \t]" texinfo-comment)
    ;; Bullet types.
    ;;
    ;; LaTex \item
    ;;
    ("\\\\item[ \t]" bullet)
    ;;
    ;; 1. xxxxx
    ;;    xxxxx
    ;;
    ("^[        ]+[0-9]+\\.[ \t]" bullet)
    ;;
    ;; 2.1.3  xxxxx xx x xx x
    ;;        xxx
    ;;
    ("^[        ]+[0-9]+\\(\\.[0-9]+\\)+[ \t]" bullet)
    ;;
    ;; a. xxxxxx xx
    ;;    xxx xxx
    ;;
    ("^[        ]+[A-Za-z]\\.[ \t]" bullet)
    ;;
    ;; 1) xxxx x xx x xx   or   (1) xx xx x x xx xx
    ;;    xx xx xxxx                xxx xx x x xx x
    ;;
    ("^[        ]+(?[0-9]+)[ \t]" bullet)
    ;;
    ;; a) xxxx x xx x xx   or   (a) xx xx x x xx xx
    ;;    xx xx xxxx                xxx xx x x xx x
    ;;
    ("^[        ]+(?[A-Za-z])[ \t]" bullet)
    ;;
    ;; 2a. xx x xxx x x xxx
    ;;     xxx xx x xx x
    ;;
    ("^[        ]+[0-9]+[A-Za-z]\\.[ \t]" bullet)
    ;;
    ;; 1a) xxxx x xx x xx   or   (1a) xx xx x x xx xx
    ;;     xx xx xxxx                 xxx xx x x xx x
    ;;
    ("^[        ]+(?[0-9]+[A-Za-z])[ \t]" bullet)
    ;;
    ;; -  xx xxx xxxx   or   *  xx xx x xxx xxx
    ;;    xxx xx xx             x xxx x xx x x x
    ;;
    ("^[        ]+[-~*+]+[ \t]" bullet)
    ;;
    ;; o  xx xxx xxxx xx x xx xxx x xxx xx x xxx
    ;;    xxx xx xx
    ;;
    ("^[        ]+o[ \t]" bullet)
    ;; don't touch